Help!!!!

-

shortcake

Reaction score
How can I look up the Title History of my car .....to see where it came from or other owners. Thanks in advance

Might not even be possible for cars the age of ours. Many states don't even require titles for vehicles over a certain age. Here in N.H. I believe it's 25 years (and up until the 90s it was 10 years) and older the state doesn't issue titles for vehicles.

Depending on the number of previous owners it could turn into quite the can of worms.

Can't you ask the dmv? Or the police to run the VIN?

I don't know but I'll tell ya, "HELP!!!" "is not a thread title."

I don't know but I'll tell ya, "HELP!!!" "is not a thread title."

it also make a lousy song title

I wouldn't mind hearing if there is a good possibility for answering this...my Ginger was a US market car but I believe she spend some time in Canada

it also make a lousy song title

Or did you mean "a title of a lousy song?" LOL

I keep hearing that even big states like CA purge records out of their system if a car has not been registered in so long. Idaho only recently got into odometer and salvage title stuff. "When I was a kid" there was none of this, and if you wanted to 'clean' a title, transferring a state such as ID was one place to do so. The fact is, there are only so many records, and they only go back so far.

Also try asking your insurance agent. You'd be surprised on what information they can tell you...

-
Back