Helping Mom and Stepdad

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm humbly asking for help and a vote for my Mom and Step-Dad. As quite a few of you in the past have helped(THANK YOU!!), some will be familiar with me reaching out in previous years asking for help.
FABO has responded and helped in the past and I am hoping we can continue this trend.
Mom and Dad have owned their store (Urban Mode) for over 40 years now, and battle every day against the big box stores. Home brewed and inspired store that they both have created.
I am very proud of their accomplishments in business and life. Mom especially is the most supportive person on the planet, and I(with FABO's help) would like to help out again.
Their store has been nominated as "Best Furniture Store" in Toronto.
I am hoping to recruit some FABO votes to put them over the top again. They have won 3 years running now I believe. I am hoping that with FABO help they can do it again.
Here is a link to their website, as well as the link to vote for Urban Mode(sorry, yes they ask for email address)
Thanks once again!

Urban Mode - Modern Furniture for All Spaces
NOW Readers' Choice 2018

Done and Done, Voting is in the NOW link. I skipped the "pick a news letter" part and it took my vote anyway. Good luck Mom and Dad

Your Southern Son

Thanks Artie, it's easier than last year lol.
Our family appreciates it!

Your Northern Brother
Done and Done, Voting is in the NOW link. I skipped the "pick a news letter" part and it took my vote anyway. Good luck Mom and Dad

Your Southern Son

As a small business owner I'm familiar with that battle. Best of luck! Done

BTW is it once and done? Our Detroit deal lets you vote once a day.

Thanks all, much appreciated. As much as I would like mom at 71 to retire, her passion and energy level is off the charts lol.
Thanks again we all could use a pick me up now n then and it's working.

Gotcha!

Not sure if I voted or bought a chair... but it's done

Hmm I'm not sure. What is this "Detroit deal" you speak of Wayne?

In Detroit we have a competition sponsored by the local TV channel 4 called click on Detroit where you can vote for your favorite business in a variety of categories. The competition changes from year to year, this year you could vote once each day for your favorite. Didn't see any rules about frequency of voting so maybe yours is once and done. If its more, shout out and I'll be glad to help.

Hi all, I'm humbly asking for help and a vote for my Mom and Step-Dad. As quite a few of you in the past have helped(THANK YOU!!), some will be familiar with me reaching out in previous years asking for help.
FABO has responded and helped in the past and I am hoping we can continue this trend.
Mom and Dad have owned their store (Urban Mode) for over 40 years now, and battle every day against the big box stores. Home brewed and inspired store that they both have created.
I am very proud of their accomplishments in business and life. Mom especially is the most supportive person on the planet, and I(with FABO's help) would like to help out again.
Their store has been nominated as "Best Furniture Store" in Toronto.
I am hoping to recruit some FABO votes to put them over the top again. They have won 3 years running now I believe. I am hoping that with FABO help they can do it again.
Here is a link to their website, as well as the link to vote for Urban Mode(sorry, yes they ask for email address)
Thanks once again!

Urban Mode - Modern Furniture for All Spaces
NOW Readers' Choice 2018

How do we vote for them??? I couldn't find a link....

When they hold the competition in detroit again lemme know if I can reciprocate the favor.
It looks like they changed the damned format again. I just tried link and couldn't find Moms store.
I'll get an update from Mom. She sends her thanks by the way!
Thanks again!
In Detroit we have a competition sponsored by the local TV channel 4 called click on Detroit where you can vote for your favorite business in a variety of categories. The competition changes from year to year, this year you could vote once each day for your favorite. Didn't see any rules about frequency of voting so maybe yours is once and done. If its more, shout out and I'll be glad to help.

How do we vote for them??? I couldn't find a link....

When they hold the competition in detroit again lemme know if I can reciprocate the favor.
It looks like they changed the damned format again. I just tried link and couldn't find Moms store.
I'll get an update from Mom. She sends her thanks by the way!
Thanks again!

I didn't get to vote...

I've been busy most of the week and haven't been on much... I'm catching up on a little right now...

If voting is still open, post a new link so I can cast one for them.... Tag me so I see the new link....

-
Back