-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ww2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a pair of A 100 seats and brackets. These were removed from a driver's education simulator many years ago and are very nice. The seats have been drilled and tapped in the correct locations for mounting the seat brackets. I believe the brackets are from Jim Kramer. I prefer local pick up. Seats and brackets as a package $800.00. Separately sold the seats are $650 and the brackets $250.

20170619_165014.jpg

20170619_164850.jpg

20170619_165757.jpg

20170619_170253.jpg

You are correct, the seats do not fold and they are drilled for the brackets. I have bolted the brackets to the seats in the past to verify fitment.

I am willing to ship but will need to figure out how to get that done. I am going to PM you so we can talk easier than her.

Fastenall would work on them just wrap them with a moving blanket and drop them off, they will palletize them and send them store to store do it all the time with sun machines, price is right also and you can set it up so the buyer pays the shipping apon pickup.

Fastenall would work on them just wrap them with a moving blanket and drop them off, they will palletize them and send them store to store do it all the time with sun machines, price is right also and you can set it up so the buyer pays the shipping apon pickup.
Thanks for the idea I'll look into that.

They are great and they don't weigh no issues if it is off a few pounds I guestamte a lot and so far so good. There is Greyhound also never used them personally.

They are great and they don't weigh no issues if it is off a few pounds I guestamte a lot and so far so good. There is Greyhound also never used them personally.
I tried to use fastenall for shipping some wheels to Cal. , they told me they didn`t ship to cal. from Tulsa. !!!

U
Used greyhound to ship a fender from Kansas to NJ. $100.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back