Hemi Denny’s pet peeve!

-

JDMopar

Reaction score
And I made sure he ain’t gonna gig me….lol. Denny can’t stand casting flash, and mine got gone before this block ever went to the machine shop. Pic for @HemiDenny approval :poke:.

D2F82E63-F612-40F5-AD71-9115AE5D95AA.jpeg

They were all good, except for one. It was kinda like the old saying about throwing a hot dog down a hallway...lol. By that time, I was too far in to abandon it and get another block, so I carried it to VA to get the lifter bores bushed by a guy with a CNC machine. He has a program to do it from when he was building motors for Dodges that ran in the NASCAR truck series. I lucked out and got a friend of a friend deal, so it wasn't too bad.

They were all good, except for one. It was kinda like the old saying about throwing a hot dog down a hallway...lol. By that time, I was too far in to abandon it and get another block, so I carried it to VA to get the lifter bores bushed by a guy with a CNC machine. He has a program to do it from when he was building motors for Dodges that ran in the NASCAR truck series. I lucked out and got a friend of a friend deal, so it wasn't too bad.
Cool deal! That's one step I think a lot of people overlook when building higher end builds. For a lot of street and even some mild race stuff, you can get by with what ma Mopar made....unless it's a hot dog down a hallway.

I'll save that one for next time I see you....lol. If I type it out here, I'll get a vacation! It'll have to be in private, cause I don't want Theresa to think I'm a pervert! :eek:

I'll save that one for next time I see you....lol. If I type it out here, I'll get a vacation! It'll have to be in private, cause I don't want Theresa to think I'm a pervert! :eek:
We all already know it.

-
Back