Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheapstreetduster

been here a long time
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Gen III hemi 340 hp 5.7 complete take out..intake to pan with harnesses and ecu's.
Auto transmission NAG1 is separate but available.
this has factory wiring harness the ecu box. the air box and the flybyewire throttle pedal assy.
the trans has wire harness and ecu and shift cables. detent cables.
I have no problem putting it on a pallet and shipping. You set up/pay shipping\
located in Georgia
$2000 for engine
$700 for trans
$2500 as a package (since so many have offered $25oo as a package) will consider trades (i have A-bodies)
7980235-5.7eagle.JPG

people are asking so...
it has the wiring harness and air box included..with the ecu for the engine.
and the wiring harness and ecu for the transmission.
A/c compressor and alternator drives..

Attachments

• engine smaller1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 816
  • engine smaller2.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 819
  • engine smaller 3.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 812
What year is this, and do you have the VIN? Sometimes this needed. Do you also know
The power rating.

The VIN is on that sticker on the drivers side valve cover. It is stamped on the block in the same place as old Mopars...a machined pad on the right side, above the pan rail. The sticker on the valve cover, transmission, and ECM should match, as should the sticker on the trans controller. At least it did on my 2006 5.7 Hemi that I bought. It was a takeout like this one.

The VIN is on that sticker on the drivers side valve cover. It is stamped on the block in the same place as old Mopars...a machined pad on the right side, above the pan rail. The sticker on the valve cover, transmission, and ECM should match, as should the sticker on the trans controller. At least it did on my 2006 5.7 Hemi that I bought. It was a takeout like this one.
thanks this is good information....

this Item is as of now still for sale..as no money has transferred/transacted yet.
its from a 2006 model R/T Magnum wagon.
it was quoted to me at the time of purchase to have roughly mileage in the 30k .. (it looks clean i have no reason to believe any different.) been in my garage for 3yrs.. time to go i sold the car/project it was going in...
thanks moparts

basically if you wire power supply to this engine it will operate as if it was still in the R/T magnum.. for all intents and purpose..
or pull that off and run an aftermarket set up your choice.
will consider trades for A-body stuff..
$2000 for engine $700 for trans or (Since every one is asking $2500 as a package )

Attachments

• 20130928_155815 smaller.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 523
this Item is as of now still for sale..as no money has transferred/transacted yet.
its from a 2006 model R/T Magnum wagon.
it was quoted to me at the time of purchase to have roughly mileage in the 30k .. (it looks clean i have no reason to believe any different.) been in my garage for 3yrs.. time to go i sold the car/project it was going in...
thanks moparts

basically if you wire power supply to this engine it will operate as if it was still in the R/T magnum.. for all intents and purpose..
or pull that off and run an aftermarket set up your choice.
will consider trades for A-body stuff..
$2000 for engine $700 for trans or (Since every one is asking $2500 as a package )

it will not start and run when not in the car, you need to have the security removed from the computer or it will not start (code key)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back