Hemi mods

-

homeboysduster

Reaction score
Ok I haven't posted in a very long time! But I am back and in need of some input! I have a 5.7 truck hemi. I am working on mods yet keeping it fuel injection. a coil relocation kit! I want this motor to look old school. So i want plug wires! also EFI intake manifolds.... I don't see many. any one have any input as to what you may have found. I will be using 11:1 pistons,with a 392 stroker kit. CNC ported heads and Megasquirt 3 gold plug-n-play. I am also wondering about a cam. to my surprise I don't see many high life long duration cams. so If I have to go custom any one have any specs they are using? Thanks guys!

I think several of the aftermarket intakes have provisions for EFI, they just aren't necessarily drilled for it. The ModMan has bosses cast in and plenty of meat to drill a hole like I did on mine. You can buy them that way from Indy, but if you have a mill you can buy an injector drill bit and do it yourself pretty cheaply. I thought the Mopar high rise and Edelbrock might have the same pads cast in, but haven't looked at them very close in some time.

I would use a Drag Pack intake or its knock off replica for the intake. Also there is at least one Drag Pack cam for sale somewhere. Those are a good 110 LSA .580 ish lift cam that would kill it on the track.

I would use a Drag Pack intake or its knock off replica for the intake. Also there is at least one Drag Pack cam for sale somewhere. Those are a good 110 LSA .580 ish lift cam that would kill it on the track.

bad links bro! one is to a ford CAI the other for rockers for a harley!!!LOL

-
Back