Hemi Radiator Options

-

69dodgedart360

Reaction score
What radiator and fan set up are you all using? I have a 5.7 going in a 69 Dart with the factory V8 K Member. I have read that some have used OEM Charger Radiators and also some Champion Radiators. I dont want anything crazy, just one that will work for a stock motor. Part numbers would be very helpful. Thanks.

I used the radiator supply house. It's a great fit and works wonderful though the flow for the tranny sucks so I had to put in a alternate fan controlled cooler for that. I have it programmed to kick on at 190f and she never reached 200 yet. I bought bouchlen hoses for the tight fit.

Thanks for the info, 69DartGuy do you have a car or a truck motor? Could you try re-sending the attachment? It says error when I try and click on it. Thanks

I have a car engine.The attachment just included the part numbers that I added in the post below.Wasn’t sure what side your outlets were on but if they are different I’m sure they have one with outlets on opposite sides.I was a little skeptical of it cooling(especially for the price)but runs 200 degrees in 95 degree weather.

i have a griffin rad for a 68-74 nova. did a double pass on it and fans. can kewl 1khp+ no problems.

Northern. These guys are familiar with these hemi swaps.
Radiator.jpeg

-
Back