hemi scoop

-
Mine are long bolts with a spacer. I'd use about 3.

Got mine from AAR Fiberglass

They are stainless. They are called stantions on their web site

Attachments

• DSCF2587 (Medium).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 339
Mine was molded into the hood with no room for the above methods. A flat piece of stainless was formed into the front end of the scoop and wrapped onto the hood, then bonded in with glass.

2 flat headed bolts and the stantion is a water inlet for a toilet cut to fit:D

Attachments

• 000_2066.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 205
  • 000_2067.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 207
thanks guys they look really good,

just to get your opinion, i have a 68 charger 505 dual quad with a replica hemi oval scoop which my original plan was to put carb spacers on the sit the air cleaner just through the bonnet then put the hemi scoo on.

ithe scoop turned up the other day and i have never seen one in person and holy **** it is big, i dummy sit it on the hood and i cant decide if it is too big or not sure looks good though ahaha, ever seen one on a 68 charger? i think dick landys 68 charger had one.

thanks guys they look really good,

just to get your opinion, i have a 68 charger 505 dual quad with a replica hemi oval scoop which my original plan was to put carb spacers on the sit the air cleaner just through the bonnet then put the hemi scoo on.

ithe scoop turned up the other day and i have never seen one in person and holy **** it is big, i dummy sit it on the hood and i cant decide if it is too big or not sure looks good though ahaha, ever seen one on a 68 charger? i think dick landys 68 charger had one.

Did you order the 65 B Body Hemi Scoop or the '68 A Body Hemi Scoop? The A-Body scoop is much taller. The B Body scoop is not as tall, but as wide, and much longer.. Check out Google for comparison.

-
Back