Hensley Performance (Knoxville)

-

MoparGirl

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wondering if any of you have had experience working with Hensley Performance in Knoxville and would you recommend them? I already know they'll be pricey, but I want the work done right and there's so much I cannot do myself. :dontknow:

Thanks,
Pam

They have been in the MoPar game for a very long time. Thats about all I know. They seem to have a good rep. But I have no exp. with them.

Well the word I have on them is that they are good but very expensive and I have talked to a couple of people that have said that they were not very cordial. I have personally never delt with them but that is what I have heard.

Ken is a great guy, knows his stuf, and yes they are more $$ than a discount house like the Chevy guys, but Ken wont do you wrong.

They can help you build and design what you want.

True, Ken is a good guy I have talked to him myself. Other then that they have been in the Mopar racing a long time (made some killers drag cars too) and know what they are doing, I cant say anything. The are too expensive for me thats why I am going with a local engine shop that has done alot of Mopar builds for some of my friends and they are happy. My suggestion, talk to some of the local muscle car guys and gals, Mopar if you can find em. Ask them where did they get the machine work done and how much it costed and how well it was done. Thats what I did, and I am happy with the people.

I highly recommend Hensley's. I have bought parts from them a few times and they have allways been very helpful and cordial. Once I bought a part from them intending to use it right away. Well things happened and I didn't get around to using it until over a year later. I then found out it was the incorrect part. I called them up and they put me on the ph. with Ken and he said no problem. Send it back. He wanted me happy.

i have bought numerous parts from them and they are very nice and helpful. i always delt with tony on all my probs and ?'s, they were always good to listen to your problems and try to help. as for there machine work they do good work, they built a 340 for a friend who sprayed it around 250 and turned it to the moon and it stayed together and was fast. igot a set of there stage one edelbrocks myself from them,they worked good but when i wanted them fully ported later and they were expensive, hughes engines got the call and were 300-400 dollars cheaper and i was very pleased with the result. hensley knows what there talking about and can get you a good setup and a good job on machining and assembly, but they are not always budget minded with there prices. but hey if i wanted it done by mopar people who deal with it everyday and had the extra cash, i would give hensley a call.

My motor is there right now and they are good to work with you and do good work!My 318/390 stroker is being done by them!

-
Back