hep me here...............please

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
need to get some bolts for the flywheel and pressure plate on this 4 speed install. going on a 360. I want to know if these are the right ones. going from an automatic to 4 speed, I have none of this. would like the best. looking at ARP bolts. is these right.

flywheel- part # 240-2801

pressure plate-147-2201

Brewers didn't give me a price online and others ad them but are different sizes so I just went to ARP website and found these. what do ya think. I can get these at Summit when I get the sway bar for my Duster. Thanks,Bill

Nice gives us an hour at 4AM

Sorry I don't know...................

not a problem. I would have expected with 65 views that someone would have known. but I will call someone. I just figured someone here has done this and could save me some time. thanks anyway.

I went ahead and cross-referenced a few websites, along with the Summit website, and from what I can tell, the part numbers are correct, and are $16.95 and $14.97, respectively. The pressure plate bolts appear to be special order. Took about 3 minutes. Have a good Thanksgiving!

thanks, just wanted to be sure before I ordered them. have a Happy Thanksgiving also. Bill

If you give the Summit rep the cnc web address, he will beat the price they have listed. As for the pressure plate bolts, after more research, and reading some other forums, it kind of looks like ARP doesn't have a mopar-specific listing other than metric bolts for the 5.7/6.1 hemi. May want to give ARP a call, they probably have a bolt that crosses over different makes. I doubt the summit rep will know, chances are they will do the same lol. I have to stop for tonight, the boss put a movie in and I have to watch it lol!

called Summit and they could not tell me nothing. said that ARP bolts would be metric and I know these are not metric so I may have to just buy the flywheel and then see what size threads they are. I would have thought someone on here would know. thanks.

Mopar performance sells a kit that has the correct flywheel and clutch bolts in it for like $32.00.
I bought mine from summit.

Remember the pressure plate bolts are shoulder bolts with lock washers. I have used if you cannot find the correct bolts. I could also post a pic if needed.

The flywheel bolts take a star lock washer .

I have bought the flywheel bolts from Summit along with a sway bar for my Duster. All I need is pressure plate bolts. how much are you asking for them and it would be nice to post a pic. I can get them from Summit when I find out which ones are the right one. let me know what you have. Bill

-
Back