Herbs Parts Rules

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Any one dealt with these guys in Middletown, DE ? I recommend you do. Bob (Superbee Bob) is a stand up guy. I ordered a package tray that did not fit and I admitted that I "modified" it and that it was non returnable. I thought I had measured wrong and it was my mistake so I called Bob and explained the situation fully intending to buy another one and eat the $,
Bob says let me do some investigating. Turns out they (REM) sent the wrong tray and he is sending me another one N/C. They could have screwed me over but did not. These are great guys to deal with and care about the little guy......somthing that is getting more rare every day.

Check them out http://www.herbsparts.com/cars.htm

Thats good to hear!! I've been waiting to deal with them, once the car is home and I know what I need I'll be calling them.

I was once told by an owner of a company.......A satisfied customer will tell a few people, but a dissatisfied customer will tell EVERYONE!

I've never bought anything from Herb's, but it's not for lack of trying.
The few times I've dealt with them, they have been out of what ever I needed. But I will say this, they jumped through hoops trying to get me what I needed. They even called some of their competitors to find me what I was after.
In all fairness also, every time I've dealt with them, it's been at swap meets and I know they're packing lighter.
I haven't forgotten their willingness to help, so this year, I'll be visiting Herb again.

I've dealt with Herbs a few times always satisfied with the parts and service...

-
Back