Here at the US131 opening day test and tune

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Still 13 pounds away from being able to play, gonna be a minute yet. 27 down, 13 to go

IMG_0020.jpeg

I have never been to this track yet but it is on my list of things to do this year as a spectator. Good to see you made it out, even if you are not running your car.

You will like it, awesome racing surface. Super nice facility.

The day I bought my Daytona I passed one of those tracks. Not really sure which one.

Where did you buy the Daytona at?

That’s the million dollar question. That was back around probably 2003 or so. I know I bought it from Gordon Veal and it was red and white and had his name on it. Original paint scheme

37846620124_8944fd0e78_o.jpeg

35652993945_fef7069a38_o.jpeg

I'm jealous. Both my local tracks have shut down. Looks like a beautiful day. Have fun.

We have had back to back weather related non opening days here. They moved yesterdays planned opener at keystone to today but five inches of rain did that plan in. Michael beards three day race is two weeks away with a planned test n tune Thursday. Hopefully I can touch my car for the first time this week.

you guys are lucky down there, my season is over a month away.

Yesterday was test and tune. That do it every Saturday in April( weather willing)
First weekend in May starts points for bracket racing, and everything else.

Indianapolis Raceway Park was supposed to open this weekend and the cold and rain did it in until next weekend.

Tom

Last Thursday up here in the frozen tundra of Maine we were getting dumped on by a late season storm. Got 14 inches of snow at my place. Today it's beautiful clear skies and 60 degrees. Looks like spring has finally decided to show up. New England Dragway was going to open up this past weekend but the storm took care of that. Tracks here in Maine opening day is first weekend in May.

-
Back