Here comes the snow!!

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Should get interesting around here by tomorrow afternoon with 4 to 8 inches of snow predicted and possibly higher amounts depending on how close to the coast this storm comes. This area shuts down after an inch or so, so if we get a of lot snow coverage, I get to stay home from work a couple extra days!!!!!

Yeah it is headed our way after it gets by you guess i should be out in the garage getting the snow blower ready

They're talking a FOOT of snow here and then it might kick back and give us another 4"..number 1 reason i own a 4-wheel drive vehicle..

Calling for 6-12 inches here. It's funny the weather guys expected it to go out to sea and not come up the coast. Oh well......bring it on!

The Western side of Washigton is supposed to be getting some snow showers over the next few days, but so far they are saying, at least last I looked, no accumulation.

hope we get some snow here in ny out of the storm, waiting to ride the sled. looks like its gonna be hard to get me to work monday haha

I just left Opelika, Al and ground was covered and showing hard but 40 mi up road all gone, hope everyone had a great Christmas, Happy holidays, Joe

Should get interesting around here by tomorrow afternoon with 4 to 8 inches of snow predicted and possibly higher amounts depending on how close to the coast this storm comes. This area shuts down after an inch or so, so if we get a of lot snow coverage, I get to stay home from work a couple extra days!!!!!

I wonder when it was the last time we had a white Christmas here in our region? Mom said 1969 but don't know for sure.

It snowed here for the first time this year today and on Christmas day, just a dusting and fell most of the morning.
I can't remember the last time it snowed on Christmas day here eather mullin

im close to the va nc line and we have atleast 4 inches and its still coming down. first snow on christmas in a lotta years and my kids love it. merry christmas all.

I wonder when it was the last time we had a white Christmas here in our region? Mom said 1969 but don't know for sure.
Had a white Christmas in Sumter when I was living there in '01. Calling for 2 - 4 inches around here before it's over. Looks like I'll be taking Monday off.

im forcasting NO SNOW ,,please,,,,,

Unfortunatly I think the odds are against you if you are anywhere along the eastern seaboard. Just heard this storm we are getting is supposed to explode along the coast and race North with blizzard effects north of us. We are getting nice heavy snow bands right now. Since snow is a novelty here and it's Christmas, Im good with the snow. I'll just hibernate here in the house until the roads are safe and hang out today and watch Football and FABO!!!!!!! What more can a man ask for?

Unfortunatly I think the odds are against you if you are anywhere along the eastern seaboard. Just heard this storm we are getting is supposed to explode along the coast and race North with blizzard effects north of us. We are getting nice heavy snow bands right now. Since snow is a novelty here and it's Christmas, Im good with the snow. I'll just hibernate here in the house until the roads are safe and hang out today and watch Football and FABO!!!!!!! What more can a man ask for?

x2

-
Back