Here is my little known Duster

-

GoodysGotaCuda

Mr. Goody
Reaction score
My lil' Duster hasn't been shown here much, 'Cuda has overshadowed it quite a bit lol. Anyway with us moving cross country (central florida) here somewhat soon. 'Cudas comin with...Duster has to go. It's not quite up to the task of a cross country jaunt, and not worth the money it is to ship it. So out it has to go in a little while. :wack:

Slant car, had A/C...out but still have it, white buckets, floorshift/console, flip-down back seat. Cool little car, was going to get my 318 after I put my 360 in the 'Cuda. :sad11:

Here's the little bugger after i primed it lol,

100_1390.gif

100_1390.gif

Yea, nice Duster. How did you get the safty bumpers tucked in close to the fenders?Bob

Since the car has to go, whats the price asking? Could it make the trip across the country?

priming for another "young guns" article maybe ? ha ha.....

Looks pretty decent too bad it has to go...find it a good home!

-RPM

gerty said:
Yea, nice Duster. How did you get the safty bumpers tucked in close to the fenders?Bob

Thats how it was when I got it, seems to be the original bumper, nothing looks tweaked or changed. hmmm

Whew, Nv is kind of far for me to jump on it. Though I would realllllly like to have it.

if you bring it to central fl, id buy it...well maybe not i have more cars than i can fit now.

Where are you moving to?

Steve

Thanks everyone

scamp73 said:
if you bring it to central fl, id buy it...well maybe not i have more cars than i can fit now.

Where are you moving to?

Steve

I'm moving to central florida...lol lake mary

If you want you can leave it here at my house. I promise to take care of it, and flog it in your memory. Would be a great project for my 10 year old. But I'd have to sell him to buy it.

lake mary? right down the road from me...You'll have to make sure that you go to the track...its not very far away. And me and my father (guitarjones) race the 2nd, 3rd sat. when points start back up.

Steve

scamp73 said:
lake mary? right down the road from me...You'll have to make sure that you go to the track...its not very far away. And me and my father (guitarjones) race the 2nd, 3rd sat. when points start back up.

Steve

killer, what track is it? They have like just open racing 'street' nights, im lookin to go run me a mid 13 in that lower alt. :headbang:

-
Back