HERE WE GO AGAIN LA ROLLER CAM

-
Just something I noticed, Rock Auto doesn’t even list a cam and lifter kit for the roller cam engines anymore. I was just looking at that last week and now they recently took it off their site. Wow. unbelievable.

Why is it unbelievable? You ain't look for Chevy stuff, so what do you expect?

Well finally decided on the Comp xr274hr only to find out from Summit cant get it. Contacted Comp directly they said maybe end of March. I've looked at endlessly every grind every company even contacted Oregon cam grinders nobody has anything. I posted a wanted ad also no luck. Looking for something around 230 @ 50 with 560 lift max with 1.5 rockers. ANYONE HAVE A CAM PLEASE.
Thanks mike
Here ya go- shows as "in stock"- a little pricey, but it's the specs you're looking for.
Edelbrock.com: Rollin' Thunder Camshaft #2213 For SB Chrysler 273-360, Hydraulic Roller

Time keeps it ticking you can hardly find a lot of good parts that you were tripping over 20 years ago just laying on the ground in pretty much every wrecking yard you went to. If you got some good stuff put it away in a box cuz once some of the stuff goes away it ain't never coming back. Gone gone.

-
Back