Here ya go ya dogs..

-
If that photo isn't already Photoshopped, then each half of that top could be used for a spinnaker sail during the next Americas Cup sailing competition.

If that photo isn't already Photoshopped, then each half of that top could be used for a spinnaker sail during the next Americas Cup sailing competition.
It is. Note the absence of a shadow on her right knee. At any rate, this is a rare case that overkill isn't just right. Those things would be weapons in at least 48 states.

I saw this post and had to see a woman's perspective.Haha,sorry ABB but I think it's funny.:toothy10:

X2 DRENO :toothy10: and I agree with ocdart, a pair of sail's :cheers:

I saw this post and had to see a woman's perspective.Haha,sorry ABB but I think it's funny.:toothy10:

It is funny in a way but at the same time it makes me a little to sick. I just don't get it at all. I guess I worry about my looks to much. My one sis tells me I am a little to vain. Oh well, I'd rather be vain than a few other things that come to mind. Have a good new year.

Ya, I really didn't mean to offend anyone if I did with it, I was searching World's Tallest Man on Google images, and up came World's Biggest Breasts as well.. so.. ya. But if I offended you ABB, I do apologize.

Ya, I really didn't mean to offend anyone if I did with it, I was searching World's Tallest Man on Google images, and up came World's Biggest Breasts as well.. so.. ya. But if I offended you ABB, I do apologize.

No you didn't offend me at all. I see and deal with all type of people all the time. I just need to put my personal opinions aside. As long at that person is happy with their body then that is all that matters. Have a great new year!!

Maybe so, but I still feel I should have thought about the woman viewers on this site, which I failed to do so,

Don't worry about it. You did nothing wrong. It was a joke and you can ask 64dart170 I don't have a sense of humor.

-
Back