here's my currant beater,,hope to be future pride

-
Looks awesome Jim makes me envy all you with heated garages...Im stuck till it warms up! And I love the color..I'd love to see that # for the color code...Maybe a few more shots of it ....I'd love that with a black hood :D *Drool*[/QUOTE

Blck hood,,,black six pack scoop,,,,black trunk lid and wing,,, It wont be completely done until spring tho,,,Ill post the part number on sunday when I post the pics of the engine installed

Its bin a long time comming but I m happy with it so far,,,,and for those that wanted it,,,,the paint code is a Du Pont # KM-USQT YYY hope that is what ya needed

003 (3).JPG

007 (3).JPG

005 (3).JPG

Jesus Christs man, see what happens when you stay off the internet and in the garage. AMAZING save and thank you for doing so!

My hats off to you for all that welding. I've welded 'til i couldn't stand it anymore on rust buckets when I lived in the midwest, so I know the amount of work it is.

I'm spoiled rotten now living in the southwest.:-D

Both baked but original paint and body.

DSCF0161-1.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

Jim whats the status? I've just started the stripping of paint on mine...And I still say...Looking at yours Makes me wanna bring you to mine! inspiration everytime i look at yours that i can save mine :D

Jims71duster: You do nice work. I like the color you chose. It's different and that makes it cool.

Your painting looks great. I really like the color, it goes well with the body style. Good job!

-
Back