Hero soldier salute

-
God Bless Him, His Family and His Brothers and Sisters in Arms.

I shed a tear on that one when I seen it on the news.

This is one of the REAL HEROES we have today!! NOT some sports figure or "singer" just because they may make a lot of $. I am proud to have served, USN 68 - 72, aircraft mechanic. I never was or will be a hero.

This is one of the REAL HEROES we have today!! NOT some sports figure or "singer" just because they may make a lot of $. I am proud to have served, USN 68 - 72, aircraft mechanic. I never was or will be a hero.

Thank you for your service. I am willing to beat you made a bigger impact than you think. My grandfather on my dad's side drove amphibious vehicles (in training during/after WW2), got pretty sick right before deployment, so never went. Worked as a machinest/inspector in the Air Force and Army. Other grandpa on my mom's side was in Korea stationed in Italy as a print man. Thank you for serving so I could grow up in a free country and one day my children will be able to as well. God Bless.

Thank you for your Service. You are a Hero in my book.

And in mine to Tony. Thank you for all you all do, I can be me, and be free to enjoy the things in life I enjoy, for that I =D>=D>=D> you all

i work at the lakehurst naval base n i see service men and women daily...they are all hero's jut like this young man...god bless them..n thank you for your service

Tony and Mike you aren't the only ones. It brought tears to my eyes too
when I saw it on the morning news yesterday.

Those men and women in the armed services are all heroes in my book!

God bless them all especially this young lad.:salut:

-
Back