hey all i'm new to abodys only

-

MiDi

Reaction score
hello everyone, i just wanted to say hi and introduce my self.

i have a 1973 4 door dart, with a ton of mods and i'm stoked to check out your forum!

cheers!

MiDi

Welcome, Nice to have ya! Hope you enjoy the site. Good dudes here!!

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_37.jpg

thx n cheeri-o! i have been a mopar A body nut for years i'm on my 2nd right now. my grandpa had 2, my pops and mum had 2 also. i'm mostly into expoliting the slant six since i get about 27mpg highway with it and a decent 15 second run @ the track. so awesome and cheers for making me feel welcome!

MiDi

thx n cheeri-o! i have been a mopar A body nut for years i'm on my 2nd right now. my grandpa had 2, my pops and mum had 2 also. i'm mostly into expoliting the slant six since i get about 27mpg highway with it and a decent 15 second run @ the track. so awesome and cheers for making me feel welcome!

MiDi

what have you got done to your slant?

well 2 bbl manafold, modifed exhaust manafold and exhaust, carter bbd, lokar cable. custom dizzy way recurved, next is the spray and disc break conv.
i might go with an offy or clifford manaford and 4bbl depending on $. u can see my mods on the slant six forum.

no sl6 points races this year or maybe ever! just PIR (portland's) open drags wasting hondas on a friday night .. then the bar ... then a cab!, i am beyond pissed with moderators on the sl6 forum & i am breaking away form all sl6 events. so i think i'll find it comfy here for a bit. glad to see ya mate. i hope u do well thie year! cheers and good luck! i have seen 1bbl guys smoke me and do better. its the track and the driver, also those damn bent engines are tempermental, sometime they haul other times they just lag like hell. i am serrously thinking of dumping the slant and going v-8. we will see as time and money allows. i actually got a faster top speed with my 1920 w/ a 60 jet, than i do with the bbd. i guess it goes to show it really dosent matter how much you spend or how much u race, a noob with a green dart can do somthing.

thanks 70dartmike! looks like u have a sweet swinger got any picts?

freak'n awesome dart! i love the colour! & dog dish caps. there is somthing about the 70 to 73 rear (w/ tail lights in the bumpers) that i just go crazy over! anyways cheers and glad that u showed me those picts!

Welcome MiDi! Glad to see another /6 driver here.
We have some of the best of the best tec's here, and some great folks to.
Here is my 66 /170 with 55k on it know.
This car just feel out of the blue skies and into my life not long ago.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 001.jpg

LIFE 1469.jpg

awesome valiant! i had a 68 signet that was a bit more than super six'd and it was awesome. since mine was mint cond. i took an offer that i couldn't refuse. been kicking my self ever since. I'm a 3rd genration dodge dart owner, hopefully my daughter will be the 4th when she turns 16.

cj09.jpg

-
Back