Hey all

-

73du5t3r

Small Block
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone i have been on here for a little bit now but just decided to make a post. i live in STL, Missouri and i have been a Mopar freak since i before could drive i currently have a 73 Duster with a slightly modded 318, i have been playing with it off and on spread out over the past roughly 12 years or so but the other toys demanded attention also so now im tring to get back to it now that im getting the itch again.

nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the site! Saw you hop into chat but then hopped out of it haha. No need to be shy here. We all love Mopars and other makes of cars as well. I have a 73 Dart with the 318 I been taking apart for the past 2 years and I am ready to throw it all back together.

welcome aboard 73du5t3r! you need to post some pictures when you get a chance.......

Welcome 73du5t3r,I am about 250 mile's south of you.
hope you stay and injoy the best site gooing,I sure have. :thumbup:

Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody. I will definitely get some pics up asap but right now the car is a shelf (i know i want to kick my own ***) but once i get it out ill flash a few and maybe before, unfortunately the only pics i have right now would haft to be scanned because they were taken with a polaroid does that date how long ive had it(LOL).......

Later all.

Tim

Welcome :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

scan0003.jpg

-
Back