Hey All

-

scampy72

Reaction score
hey everyone,

i'm marc, i'm 18 and i have a 72 scamp which im rebuilding and am going to be putting in a 440 with about 600 HP. she is my baby. im also an active poster on mymopar.com i love mopar and am also planning on a 33 plymouth rat rod.

Good to have you.
That 33 is a niiiiccccceeee looking car.

Marc,

I am also a newcomer to this site. You will find everyone here is above board. Welcome. Tod

Hi Marc, WELCOME!!!! Man to be 18 again!!

hey everyone,

i'm marc, i'm 18 and i have a 72 scamp which im rebuilding and am going to be putting in a 440 with about 600 HP. she is my baby. im also an active poster on mymopar.com i love mopar and am also planning on a 33 plymouth rat rod.

AAAA, OOOO, baddabing wuzzzzz up scampy amn!

Where about in the apple you at?

33 rat rod. Yooooo, drooooolin over here for an early rumble seat ride. Gotta be a MoPar rumble seat ride, gotta be!!!!

welcome aboard Marc.
Good to see more young guns join in :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy

Welcome to the site. You will find that this is one of the nicest Mopar forums on the web! BTW, we like pictures here! Post some when you get a chance.....

hey guys,
thanks for the warm welcome. sorry but i dont have pics right now, i also dont actually have the 33 yet im lookin for one though. ill try and post some pics when i get them, hopefully this weekend. also betty(my scamp) is kinda naked right now as she is in the process of getting some new fenders and bumpers etc.
btw im also lookin for a relatively cheap 440 if anyone has got one.
thanks again
-marc
PS
right now im in harlem for school, but the car is in northport long island

-
Back