Hey, another Newbie here!!

-

65Coronet7165

C body owner
Reaction score
I just joined. Read a story in the latest issue of Mopar Enthusiast that praised you guys for helping a member get a car8). Don' t have an A body Mopar right now but I'm hoping to get a 66 Valiant Signet!

I've been a Mopar guy my whole life, my grandpa started me on the path with 57 and 61 Plymouths and then a 66 Dodge Coronet. My dad caught the bug too and his first car was a 65 Coronet 500. He followed up with a 70 Belvedere and a 73 Newport.

My car story is on-going. First car was a 65 Fury III when I was in college in the 70's. After straying to foreign jobs for a while, I bought a 68 Fury III in the 80's and then pretty much forgot about cars until recently. In 2005 I was looking for a Honda hooptie, but couldn't find anything decent enough!!! I ended up raising my sights and my tastes (and my spending budget) and bought my current love....a 67 Chrysler 300 convertible!! I was looking for an A or a B body, but, alas they were either too far gone or too expensive. AND a C body is preferable to no Mopar at all!!!!!!!!:read2:

Welcome.

Looks like you are accustomed to the larger, more friendly Chrysler land yaghts.
Nuthin wrong with a C-body cruizer.

Thanks for the welcome!! I've tried the Early Valiant/Barracuda site but there's not much traffic there. How could I be soooo remiss!! I forgot to include our A body in the list!!!!!!!!:bootysha:

My dad had a 63 Valiant as a second car while the Dodge Coronet was the primary. It was a Valiant 200 4 door sedan with 170 slant and push button auto. It was a nice cute car that everyone loved. IIIIIIII wrecked it my first week of driving......I guess that's why I forgot it!!!!??????

Anyway, the guy who does most of the work on my 300 knows a friend that has a 66 Signet that has just 42K on it and it is just sitting there. Has some slight damage to the driver's door. The owner had a stroke or something and got in a small accident. Now he's aftraid to drive it. It is a 225 Super Six and automatic....that's all I know about it though......

Welcome to FABO! ood to have you on board. Hope you get that 66. Put up some pics if you do.

welcome aboard! warrenton isn't too far from me down here in rockvile. post some pics of the 300 when you can. nothing wrong with a cool vert to cruise around in....:toothy10:

DSC01518.JPG

Welcome to this great site
It was me that was blessed with Victoria my 66 2 door Sedan Valiant.
Keep us updated on the 66 signet, And I hope you enjoy this great
site, There is some of the best of the best tec's and folks here.
Yes pictures please.

Here is Victoria you read a story in the latest issue of Mopar Enthusiast.
I have not seen it yet.:clock:
I put a cassette player in and hid the speakers in the basket.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20017.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg

gas%20cap%20010.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20015.jpg

Wooooo, our first Mopar Enthusiast recruit! We're glad to have you with us. You'll be right at home here in no time. You might miss the wanton web cam offers and promises of a hot date like you get on that other EVBG board though. LOL! Well, except for 360scamp ... he's pretty crazy sometimes so try to stay away from that guy.
Welcome to the best Mopar site there is.

Welcome!!!! I'm new too. Only been here a couple three weeks. Already I've just about got everything I needed for my current project, met a bunch of really cool and extremely helpful mopar dudes and I just can't seem to stay off this site. I'm addicted to this site. It's really awesome. I too will be posting some pictures of my ' 65 barracuda once I get everything together. I'll be posting before and so on pictures. I rescued it from underneath a tree in Wa. state. Sat there 15 years. Everone will be as amazed as me when you see some pics.

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

I'm glad to find an A body site that has some serious traffic and some serious members! To the guy from Rockville, MD....do you belong to CPOC??? In case you don't, there are a number of guys in the club in Rockville.
CPOC is the "Chrysler Product Owner's Club" and is a local DC, MD, VA group. We get together monthy to work on members cars and it's usually in Rockville.

As soon as I can find a link to give you guys, you can view my pictures!! Hold on a few minutes.

My link to the pictures wouldn't post. I'm off to bed already so I'll try to get something up for you guys tomorrow.

-
Back