Hey from NY

-

sundust

Reaction score
I just joined the site and thought I'd say Hi to everyone. I've been a mopar fan ever since I was 21,I'm 54 now. And have a love for dusters, especially 1973 duster 340's. Of which I've owned 5 over the years and one 73 dodge dart sport.Each have different option and colors. My favorite years ago was my 73 duster 340,4 speed in street basin blue(petty blue) also had 3.55 gears. Boy that car screamed.Presently I own a 73 duster 340 ,auto on column, factory sunroof.Color is sahara beige (factory color) white stripes, bench seat with metallic/parchment interior. Motor is stock,TTI headers and TTI exhaust.Each year I do something different to car.Have rebuilt front end, new interior from Legandary and headers as already mentioned.Also have all documentation for car.
I'm located in central NY and also member of Central NY mopar Association. and attend Carlisle and Syaracuse Nationals. going to be asking you all for engine rebuild help shortly. My motor is getting tired, so rebuild in in near future. I know i can depend on you guys for help and advice on specs.
Later,
sundust

Welcome Sundust. Plenty of 340 Duster owners on here. Show us some pics of your ride so we can check it out. Mike

I tired to post a pic. I dropped pixel size down to 150x150. But pic got distorted. Did I do something wrong?
Don

I'm located in central NY between Syracuse and Binghamton. Just outside of Norwich.

Welcome Sundust, always good to have another "young" A-body member around.LOL :blob:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Hello fellow New Yorker. Welcome aboard.

Welcome sundust!
Another New Yorker, Glad you found us.
Jump on in and enjoy.

Welcome, Sun, I have some good friends that lived just outside Sidney, now in Norwich.

Original post date was 2007

hahahaha thats funny....I have known this guy for a while...never new he was on here, until he sent me a pm.....8 post in 2 yrs LOL...I went down through his posts and saw this one...I didn't even look at date,,,:cheers:

hey you would think a guy w/ 651 posts would know to look at dates....duh on my part....must have been all those michelobs....

-
Back