Hey from Oklahoma

-

Scamp71

Reaction score
Just stopped in to say Hi.
Just got a 1971 Scamp w/318 in pretty good shape, looking forward to building it up and learning more about the A-bodies.

Welcome to here.

You know everybody is going to ask for pics!:salute:

Hey, it's good to see another Okie...Thought I was gettin overrun...You guys better look out now..."I got backup"...Welcome...I'm new here too...Lee

Welcome Scamp71!!
Hope you enjoy this great site.
Keep us posted on that v8 scamp and ask and you will receive.
There is some good folks here that know what they are doing.

Enjoy :blob:

Glad to see another Okie out there! Welcome aboard. I'm from Sapulpa, home of the 6A High school girls basketball champions! This site offers alot of good info.

I'm from the eastern side of the state, Poteau.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the site Scamp71, My rear subframe and tail panel came from Fairfax Oklahoma, so it looks like there are soiem nice rust free parts in your area.

I graduated from OU. Parents live in OKC.

Wow a few more Okies on here than I thought... I only know 340 Scamp in person but thats becuase we are neighbors LOL

Welcome Scamp71 :thumbup:

pic4.JPG

pic1.JPG

Since we have a bunch of Okies on this thread... Anyone doing to the Mopar Points Series? The first one is at MoKan 4/28.

340_Scamp said:
Since we have a bunch of Okies on this thread... Anyone doing to the Mopar Points Series? The first one is at MoKan 4/28.
Yea, my son is. We will be at Mokan.

Hopefully we will see you up there. Wife will be driving an Intense Blue Dakota R/T. I will either be in a Red SRT-4 or a Red '74 Scamp. Still have several loose ends to tie up on the Scamp, and we are planning on going to Clash of the Titans this weekend (weather permitting). So, if the Scamp isn't ready for this one, it will be for Ark City..

-
Back