Hey from the sticks of Washington

-

Ken_B

Reaction score
New here, Im 20, and a collision repair tech from out in the middle of nowhere, while I was growing up my dad and grandpa had a few A-bodys, finally have my own. I will try to find some pictures of of the families past abodys and share a couple of mine, Grandpa had a 1966 Baracuda fastback, first brand new car he ever bought v8 4 speed, still talks about it to this day. Dad had a 1973 Duster hotrod, fairly built 360,auto trans, 6 point cage, etc..., then moved onto a 1967 Dart GT, had a 273 but was kind of an oddball car, bucket seats, but no console and it was a column shift car, unfotunatly that car was sold to help fund buying a house.

Anyways on too my car, a very well optioned
1972 Plymouth Valiant 4 Door
225 Slant 6
Torqueflight auto
Power Steering
A/C Not sure if it still works
Vinyl Roof, still in great shape
Variable speed wipers
Remote operated drivers door mirror
Day/Night interior mirror
Map Light
AM Radio
Front disc brakes
Vinyl side moldings
Custom sill molding
Undercoating
Etc.....

I got the original dealers window sticker with all that info and then some along with the Sales receit form when the car was purchased new in Auburn Wa for the cash price of $3660.80.

In the last 20k miles it has recieved a new Holley Carburetor, an alternator, tires, a transmission rebuild, and a tune up.

I picked this beauty up for under $2k, which I feel is a steal for a daily driver ready car in this condion. Here are the only pictures I have so far, I will get some better ones soon. This car is SOLID, only rust is a little surface rust on the trunk floor which I will take car of promply!

0716111737.jpg

0714112009.jpg

0714112008a.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys, I am just in love with how smooth and solid this car is. One of the oldest, but nicest cars Ive ever had the pleasure of owning.

Welcome to FABO......from another guy in the sticks of the beautilful state of Washington....

Welcome from north of you.That's gotta be one of the cleanest and most highly optioned Valiants I've ever seen,nice find and great price.
I think you'll like it here,lots of great people and tons of info for your car.

Thanks for all the compliments and the warm welcome guys, I will definatly have this thing out at the Mopar Magic show at the Bremerton Lowes thats comin up here in a couple weeks.

Also, in looking through the papers I got with the car, found the original order form, the original owner custom orderd this car to get it exactly as he wanted it. And I found the receit for the first title application.

nice car!!
i'm from the olympic penisula myself, mom still lives on braindamage island, and my sis has a house right behind bremerton drag strip, nice to see Mopar fans strong in that part of the world.
aloha- pauly

my sis has a house right behind bremerton drag strip, nice to see Mopar fans strong in that part of the world.
aloha- pauly
I'll wave as I go by next saturday. Big money footbrake race. Unfortunatly going as a spectator/crew guy.. :( Maybe next year!!

Hello and welcome from another new member in the sticks of Washington ( Friday Harbor ). Washington really represents for Mopar . I knew there was a reason we live here .

-
Back