Hey fundraiser! for a good guy Auction?

-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Wee really need to raise some cash quick for a great member that is to proud to come out owns a home and it is taxes or loses everything. what ya got I have this for 500 starting and the ride would ask 2k at Carlisle for it! Computer desk for the person that has everything, what do you have to add? I will end it Friday March 23 at midnight.

DSC02462.JPG

DSC02463.JPG

View attachment 1715153585

DSC02453.JPG

DSC02454.JPG

Last edited:
all i have is a set of 14X10s SBP slotted mags
they have mickey thompson N50s on there
the thread isnt great, but you cant beat them for that old school 70s street brawler look (like i would know, i was born in '82)

i'll let these go to the highest bidder, all proceeds will go to ,well i dont know, whoever our member in need is, but shipping will need to get covered
unless someone wants to come pick them up here in Michigan

how long are we planning on running this fundraiser for?

(ill grab some better pictures tomorrow)

tire.jpg

1) work station from Halifaxhops post 1
2) Mags and cool tires from diymirage post 3

Finally got some pics
The one tire in the picture is the worst...not something you want to get caught in the rain with, but it still look way cool

You know, this auction is taking off real slow
I understand the recipient want to remain anonymous, but I think it might help if people know who they are trying to help

20180319_114659.jpg

20180319_114716.jpg

20180319_114805.jpg

He does and trust me it is not a scam.

i wouldnt have offered my rims if i thought it was a scam
you've been around here long enough

my only point was, we've had these things before and they skyrocket where as this one, well, almost a week and 15 posts?
i think most of our member would be all over this if they knew who it was for (and im not asking you to reveal that, he or she has made it clear they dont want to be known, and i respect that)

-
Back