Hey guys! YoungBlood sayin hi

-

YoungBlood

Jolt the Squares
Reaction score
This is my first post with this site. I have a 72 Plymouth Duster that is getting a full blown resto. I have had the car for three years and the 318 is coming out when she pukes (in all honesty, I love that motor! It's bulletproof and has never let me down, with all the original miles on her I can drive 5 hours straight with no problem and the temp guage never moves a milimeter). I have a 383 that I want to drop in, but I am considering a 360/408 and I don't think I have to explain why!!

Anyway, I have done alot of research on these cars, but I am always willing to learn more and I look forward to all the help I am going to get from everyone here, and I am totally willing to spill some of my knowledge when anyone needs it.

Sitting in the garage: I have the full big bolt pattern upgrade ready to go (73 disks, yeah baby!), and 8 3/4 with a coil-over upgrade ready to go, and a whole mess of parts I need to decide whether I am going to use.

I live in Gig Harbor, WA, so if there are any locals out there that need any help feel free to give a shout out.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the site, sounds like you are ready to giv'er with that list of parts good luck and enjoy. get some picks up to keep us motivated we love them!

Welcome!!! I live in Newcastle, WA right off 405 north but I was raised in Poor Tourtured (Port Orchard)and Hansville.
Got my 73 scamp as a daily driver and we are working on the full resto of my girlfriends 72 scamp also playing with afull custom 53 Mercury pick up with a volare clip with a 360/518 combo and a 27 T that might be getting a 451 with a duel tunnel ram.

Welcome nieghbour.. Pictures are a favourable around here, so feel free to post a bunch.

Cerwin

PDR_0343.jpg

PDR_0343.jpg

Greetings! I know the Gig !

Welcome to your new favorite car site !

You will find alot of awesome people, information and just plain fun.

Kick back and enjoy the ride.

Feel free to jump into the "chat" room sometime in the evenings!!

-RPM

welcome aboard there YoungBlood! lots of good people and info to help you along the way. give us some pics when you get a chance.....

Looking forward to your involvement at this great site.
I am hope"in to do a mild big block street car
and it sound's like you are not a rookie.

Enjoy YoungBlood

Welcome to the site and enjoy! I'm new myself, and even though I currently am without a Mopar ride (I have a different brand of A-body) they have treated me well. This really is a great site, alot of fun, and it is always great to get/give help.

You must have gotten one of those 318`s made on a Wednesday afternoon. I had a `68 340 like that.......just wouldn`t die. Stayed tuned here when you get the resto going and keep us posted. Welcome!

-
Back