Hey Guys

-

yogibear7

Reaction score
Hey guys
The name is Yogi. I have a 67 barracuda and my uncle and I are wanting to put a 318 in. I have a couple of questions though and they all concern about bolt size. Ok, so were all most done with rebuilding the motor but the problem we are having is that the motor didnt come with the pulleys, alternator bracket, and the power steering bracket so we had to buy new parts. Can you guys help me find out what the bolt size and depth should be for the water pump pulley, crankshaft pulley, alternator bracket bolts. Any help is gratefully appreciated.
Thanks guys!

Welcome to the site Yogi . I deal mostly in Big Blocks, but I'm sure someone else will chime in and tell you.

Welcome to FABO Yogi.

It's probably best to post your questions in the Small Block section. Some guys just look there to help folks.

Welcome To FABO Yogi. Water pump pulley bolt length will need to determined buy if your running a fan spacer or viscous fan. My crank pulley bolts are 5/16 nc and are 3/4 long.

I saw your thread in the small block section. Glad someone was able to help you out. Welcome to FABO! :glasses7:

:wave:Welcome Yogi. Do we have to keep an eye on our "pic-a-nick" baskets?

-
Back