hey mopar kid here

-

MoparGuy66

Reaction score
hey im new whats up parents have an e body i am looking at a 66 valiant 2bbl 273 figured this was the place to go for anything a body

Welcome aboard moparguy66, best damned people and advice here on abodies and anything mopar for that matter!!

Welcome aboard love the 66 Valiant's and Barracuda's
I enjoy mine :happy10: I hope you get the chance to enjoy one to :happy10:, Yes you came to the right place :grin:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 120.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 87
Our for sale section has a bunch of items to drool over and day dream about. Take some time and scroll down and click away at the cars for sale section.

(Tip, not bustin balls, but the word of the day is.....Grammer.)

hey thanks guys, for the hospitality, im sure going to check out the classifieds, and im in aspen hill md. rumblefish thanks for the help on my other thread, im pretty new to the car modding scene and figured old carbed mopars where the way to go

also a kid, legally... check out my dart when you get some time, or the Dakota

hey thanks guys, for the hospitality, im sure going to check out the classifieds, and im in aspen hill md. rumblefish thanks for the help on my other thread, im pretty new to the car modding scene and figured old carbed mopars where the way to go

No problem. Theres a nice warm crew here and some preety smart fellas to boot. I'd go F.I. except the cost is hurtful for my wallet. I have many carbs on the wall that are good to go. So, carb I'll stay.

-
Back