HEY. Police come arrest me... Another CL Idiot.

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
Craigslist Idiot...

Sack of happy happy joy joy - $25 (Sumner, ok)

hey if u understand wat it means hit me up please be local don't be the authority and no snitches u reply leave no names and no surprises just a good ole fashion swap be on the low low no one needs to know need it tonight if u want wear a mask and walk a block we both can idc let's trade money for joy

http://stillwater.craigslist.org/wan/3934097885.html

i didnt even understand that ......WTH are they talking about.....that didnt make any sense

I only hope the statute of limitation has run out.

A few years ago, and I don't honestly remember, I overheard a local kid either on a cordless phone or the old 800mhz analog cell network planning on some "lids" for the weekend entertainment.

I just simply could not think of what to do and then....................

I'd been experiencing RF interference (I'm a radio amateur) so I'd drug an old CB up into the "shack" and had it hooked up. Now I'd been listening, trying to ID the interferance and had found that there was a bunch of locals who "hung" on channel 8

SO........................I dialed up the 'ol CB to channel 8, keyed the mike, and repeated the conversation in real time. TURNS OUT that some of the crew on "the eight" KNEW THIS GUY.

This just had to be a better moment.

(I'm sure this breaks the national "Communications Secrecy Act", but sometimes, a boy just has to have some fun)

-
Back