Hey There!

-

furiousgeorge

Reaction score
I'm from saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I've built a few moPars over the years, a 383 2 dr '66 Sport Fury, a '95 Neon and an '81 1/2 ton. Currently I've just picked up a '75 Duster. I'm married with kids and work underground for Mosaic Potash. Never really participated in online forums, so this should be fun!

Welcome aboard George! If you've never participated in online forums much, get ready for your life to change. This place is heaven for a Mopar lover. :-D Make yourself at home and post a few pics of your new ride when you get the chance. It's great to have you here with us!

Welcome to FABO!!! Prepare to be asked for pics! I sure hope you have a Camera! You will soon be addicted to this forum thing

Welcome! Post oics of your Fury if you have any, we love all mopars! If you haven't participated in any forums before, beware, this one will spoil you. The people are great and really know what they are talking about.

You have found the best online forum there is. Welcome.

I tell people its an online car club. It sounds cooler.8)

Welcome.... I had never joined a form either, until I accidentally found this one...... now Im on here most every day.

Welcome George! I'm sure you'll find FABO a fun place to be. toolmanmike

-
Back