Hey Yall from the FL-panhandle...

-

Sam77

Reaction score
:salute:Hey Yall,

I am from the Florida panhandle,(aka-"L.A.=Lower Alabama",) near Pensacola.

I was born in Brookhaven,Mississippi and lived just south of Jackson Mississippi in Hazelhurst in the late 1960s,where as a small child of 4 to 6yrs old, my father for a year and a half, worked as a new car salesman @ the local Plymouth Chrysler Dodge dealership...

One of my most memorable moments as a mopar fan was when my father allowed them to store on our small country farm, about 25 different 1968 & 1969 models for about a month during the dealeship's model change over that year... There were Satellites, Furys, Road Runners, Barracudas, and Dodge Adventure P/Us, Darts, Chargers as well...

He also had the very RARE chance to drive home a dark-moss green with black top 69 HEMI 4sp RoadRunner (with red-line polyglass tires) as a Demo for a week that was repo-ed by the local bank & Dealership, and I got to ride to school in it... Coooool...

I am the proud husband of a beatiful loving wife and proud Dad to my son,a 3-time Iraq veteran and current USAF SGT....

I drive currently a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Quadcab 4x4...
My wife drives a 2006 Chrysler 300C-Hemi...
My son ,when not deployed drives a 2001 Ram 1500 reg.cab "360" 4x4...

And it is great to have found this sight as a MOPAR fan...

I am an old has-been small college/highschool-noseguard football player & loved coaching my son and others after him in pee-wee football,& baseball.

I am a petroleum geologist & work with my brother, father, other relatives & friends in our small family owned oil & gas well monitoring service company...

Thanks for the chance to tell you who I am and why I am here...

I am looking forward to conversing with all of you and learning all I can as a MOPAR fan...

Thanks again, God Bless, & may God Bless America...

Sambo. M

First off let me thank you and your family for your support to our country and keeping me safe to enjoy life's good time's.
Welcome to the best darn site there is, We have the best of the best tec's and folks here :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy :-D

First off let me thank you and your family for your support to our country and keeping me safe to enjoy life's good time's.
Welcome to the best darn site there is, We have the best of the best tec's and folks here :cheers:
Jump on in and enjoy :-D
X2! Welcome!

Glad to have you here, And also glad to see that your stable of cars are all mopar like mine, I'm right down the road from you panama city weclome

Thanks for the most gracious WELCOME....

AND most of all, I appreciate the support you show my son & us as his parents...

I am REALLY needing yall to say a little extra prayer with us...

Because right now, his home duty station is just outside Fairbanks Alaska, a LONG was away from the Florida panhandle & HOME.

After his current 3rd tour of duty in Iraq, he will be coming home from his deployment around Christmas, and will get new orders to be stationed either on the west coast, (California, or near Seatle), or Eglin AFB in the Florida -panhandle near HOME...

After 6 years away from home & 3 deployments in the last 4 years, We are praying & hoping that he'll get Eglin since that is only 45 miles from our front door....

Also, he is a good mechanic and I WANT to do my MOPAR Muscle car/truck project,what ever it ends up as, with him as a father & son project....

Thanks again &
GOD BLESS

Sambo M.

Hey Yall,

THANK SO MUCH YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR OUR SON...

Got a message from our son...
He got his new duty assignment for when he returns from deployment in Iraq...

He'll be stationed in Warner Robins, Georgia...

A HECK OF ALOT CLOSER to home here in the Florida panhandle, just a half of a day's drive from us...

Thanks again & GOD BLESS...

Sambo M.

Welcome to the site.

Here's a big salute to your son for his service! Thanks a million!

-
Back