Hey Y'all

-

fastmov4

Reaction score
I found this site through the Pro Touring Mopar Forum (I think swisswill mentioned it in his Dart project build). Anyways, I've gravitated towards Mopars and Fords for my entire life, and I've been absolutely smitten with the '67-'69 Dodge Darts for quite a while now. I don't have a project car, and being the sole income for a young family, I don't see that changing soon. But, I will be happy to live vicariously through the rest of you and give encouragement and fresh ideas on your dream rides.

Thanks, and glad to be here!

Chris

Welcome

Hang in there, you'll get one.

Jim

Welcome to FABO Chris! When the time is right, the right Dart will come along. Whoa ... this is starting to sound like relationship advice. ;)

Welcome to the site. Just keep a look out. The right car will come your way. Jump on in and have fun!

Welcome aboard Chris. If vicarious living is what you're after, you'll be living large here!

Grant

A hearty welcome Chris. Hang in and keep checking the FABO classifieds....ya just never know.

wel_ani3Tay.gif

Welcome to FABO.No need for a car there is so much **** around here you should stay satisfied,lol.:-D That's car ****,unless your a gold member.8)

wel_ani3Tay.gif

-
Back