Hey Y'all!

-

MoparKyle

Eat rice, don't drive it
Reaction score
I'm new to the site and just thought I'd intoduce myself. My name is Kyle and i live in a small town in NE Ohio. I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school. I've grown up around Mopars and am probably the most loyal Mopar kid you'll meet. I guess that's about it.

Welllll, OK then. Good intro!

Welcome aboard Kyle! Do you have any cars now? Or are you in hope to look for one soon?
Post a picture if you got it.

Slide you location under your name. This way we know. Like i have it.

welcome Kyle!!
Hope you enjoy this great site.

Welcome Kyle. Nice to have some young guys in here with us "old timers". I bought my 73 Duster 340 new when I was 17, when all my buddies were buying Camaros,Novas, Chevelles,etc., and now nearly 34 years later it's still Mopar or No car for me. Enjoy the site!

Good to see a young un interested in mopars. I grew up in NewCastle pa. WE used to make trips to youngstown on a weekly basis to visit family. We only needed two quarts of oil each way in my mom's ragtop covair......those were the days, nobody crowded us unless the wanted watery eyes from all the smoke.

rumblefish360 said:
Welllll, OK then. Good intro!

Welcome aboard Kyle! Do you have any cars now? Or are you in hope to look for one soon?
Post a picture if you got it.

Slide you location under your name. This way we know. Like i have it.

No car as of yet, but i do have a 1985 Ram 4x4 with a 360 and a 4-speed. Hoping to find an A-body this spring for a street/strip project. I live in North Lawrence Ohio, about 10 minutes east of Massillon.

Welcome aboard, good to see young blood into the old Mopar Muscle and not rice! Enjoy the site you will find all the help and info you need for your future project here, everyone is great and eager to help!

-
Back