Hey yall!

-
Welcome to the site, and good luck with your build ask anything and you usually get some very good information, really knowledgeable members here, it's great!

Welcome!

I got my first Mopar when I was 17. It was a 68 Dodge Charger with a 383 big block. I have not changed since. Mopar or no car!

my wife surfs here. but she likes b-bodies.
i cant argue with her. shes in charge.

000_0071.jpg

Welcome to the site.. I originally was planning to restoring my 65 ,but with the help with nice people on this site i am going for performance.

CIMG4405.JPG

welcome lilmissmopar,we're practically neighbors. just joined myself not too long ago, this sight is awesome, plenty of great tips and info,,enjoy

Welcome to the site, we all look forward to seeing some pics, if you need help posting just ask. we will be glad to help.

Welcome from another 65 Barracuda owner just down the road from you just south of Winchester VA.

Welcome to the addiction! U will have fun here. Feel like I need to be a newbie again, been awhile! Love those big-window 'Cudas! Check out our domain below, www.r66cuda.com + Diane's site, too. We have 2 1966 'Cudas, same car as '64 & '65. I've had 3 of them. Had one just after high school in the '70's. That 1" plywood stock back window panel makes a great speaker box. I put 2 10" woofers in it on each of our cars + a couple of 6x9" speakers & a couple of tweeters in the doors. Wow! I think I have 8 Mopars on my website now. We live in Northern CA, and moved here from Fresno area to fish, camp, & do nature photos. Have fun, Brittany! Kool 'Cuda you got there.
Rich
:drinkers:
:wav:

Welcome to site. Just joking about the Superbird. I have had mine since 1982 when they were $6,000 running with original paint. I have been told that I paid too much. PJ

Welcome to the site. I agree with moparkid340, it's rare enough to find anyone our age into old Mopars, so it's ten times cooler to see a girl who's got the same passion. I'm also an A-body Barracuda owner.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll learn a lot on here. We all do, I know that much.

Take it easy,

-Josh

Welcome to the site. As you can tell we are a bunch of friendly folks willing to help out everyone. Just remember the more you play with the site the more you will learn. So post often

-
Back