Hey, Ya'll

-

kipper

62 Lancer
Reaction score
Kipper here, just found the site as I'm back into activly 'rodding a 62 Lancer. Had three 68 Chargers, a 69 Dart GT convert, and several winter rats. I need to come up to speed on "Pre-A bodies". So help a fella out. Been to lots of SE Oklahoma yards and know of a few Mopars A-B-E bodies, but out here they are rare, and the yards are proud of what thet got ($$$$). Will be willing to share all that I don't need. Thanks, Kipper

Welcome Kipper
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some great folks to.

I will get this out of the way, do you have any pictures of your 62 Lancer
to share with us.
Welcome and enjoy this great site.

Welcome! Best of luck with the build and Im looking forward to seeing it all come together for you.

Ok already, I give. I'll get my camera and snap some tonight after work.:salute: Now who is going to tell me how to post pictures on this site?:dontknow: This will be a feable attempt to apease the masses until I am King of the world, but seeing as I'm a newbie to the site I will bow to the Pentastar Lords of Kool until I earn my place. Remember, most of your projects started out like this (in the rough). To quote the late, great Paul Newman "Shakin' the bush Boss, I'm shakin' the bush."

wow he's easy didnt have to twist his arm to bad lol. Welcome to FABO kipper.

Ok already, I give. I'll get my camera and snap some tonight after work.:salute: Now who is going to tell me how to post pictures on this site?:dontknow: This will be a feable attempt to apease the masses until I am King of the world, but seeing as I'm a newbie to the site I will bow to the Pentastar Lords of Kool until I earn my place. Remember, most of your projects started out like this (in the rough). To quote the late, great Paul Newman "Shakin' the bush Boss, I'm shakin' the bush."

:worthles:pIC'S We need PIC'S! Just kidding ya LOL Don't worry about it being rough. No one will be down on you for that. We just like car **** is all:-D

deadhorse.gif

:-D Kipper, will you need a grill, or do you already have one? I remember seeing an early sixties A-body in a local wrecking yard a few months ago and my partner and I remarking on the grill being intact. Shoot, I can't remember if it was a Plymouth or Dodge now. But I'd be glad to check. RICK

Welcome to FABO, kipper. :cheers:

Nice pic's you've got there. You'll find all the advice, parts, and know-how right here with these motorheads. We've got listeners, talkers, and get-er-doner's, (and an occasional joke or two).
They're a great bunch of people! :rock: 8):glasses9::happy7::toothy8::thumblef:\\:D/:burnout:

Welcome aboard!!
~Mary

:-D Kipper, will you need a grill, or do you already have one? I remember seeing an early sixties A-body in a local wrecking yard a few months ago and my partner and I remarking on the grill being intact. Shoot, I can't remember if it was a Plymouth or Dodge now. But I'd be glad to check. RICK

Yes I will, as far as I know 61-2 Lancer is all that will fit. I'm looking into seeing if 61-2 Valiant fenders will. Need a hood and passenger front fender also, plus tail lenses. Thanks for looking, Kipper

-
Back