Hi all...a ford guy here, but........

-

55crownvic

Reaction score
I do like mopars also!!!! In fact I am very much in the hunt for a 60-62 Valiant Wagon, and wouldnt mind trading off my 63 Fairlane SportsCoupe for one, now that's gotta give me some points!!! LOL!!
I should also say that I did learn to drive in a 69 Roadrunner, 383 magnum, pistol grip 4-speed, meep meep!! What a fun car!!
Thanks to 71dartswinger for the recommendation to this site, Thanks all!!

Dave

i also am a mopar fan, but in the procees of frame off resto on a 66 f100 custom.

No problem-I got a 65 and 66 mustang fastback and a 64 fairlane,so-it's all good.Welcome

Welcome Dave! Glad to have you join the site. In the 70's my superintendent at a plumbing co. i worked for had a resto shop on the side and did mainly Ford's. Did a black 56' Fairlane for himself that won multiple awards. Was absolutely gorgeous. Most here have had other brands at one time or another and wont hold it against you.......:D.

Welcome, My daily driver is a 2010 Ford Focus and its one of the best small cars I have ever driven. I also would love a 1956 F-100 so Tony and I both must be closet Ford guys.

Welcome! My cousin had a 63 Fairlane Sports Coupe when I was growing up so I've got a fair amount of time in the passenger seat of one of those. He traded his for a 67 Plymouth GTX in the early 70s!

-
Back