Hi all - New to A Bodies

-
Hey Pete, Welcome to the forum. These guys and gals know their stuff and don't mind helping. Feel free to ask if you need any info. Jerry

I went and visited my car tonight. It is officially mine, although I'll have to wait until Sunday before I can get her home. It runs better than the guy said, and is exactly as described. This guy has my dream shop. Someday.....

I can't wait!!!!!

And just because I'm geeky like that, I had to go online to the dmv site and find a personalized plate for it....I couldn't believe I got this:

Attachments

• showPlateImage.do.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 574
Welcome Pete...nice looking 73...im in Corona as well so I'll be interested in following your resto. I have a 65 Dart that I got a few months back. I'm a newbie and it's my first project car. My dart needs paint, a quarter panel patch and some rust repair at the drip rails and w/s a pillars before i can paint and i plan to get new dual exhaust hooked up. Sounds like you are going to be doing most of the work yourself so i may throw a question or two your way at some point...

Welcome Pete,
Looks like some parts from my Duster will end up on your Dart.
Now if I can just get the 440 done for the truck, i can start the tear down on the Duster.

welcome welcome always love seeing 73-74 swingers get some work done WELCOME

Seems like all '73-up Dart Swingers have that color interior...ours does too.;-)

Welcome to the board

so....hahahahaha....Already it happened to me....I thought it was a myth....
I showed a picture of my car to a friend at work, and she said, "wow, Nice Nova!" (it didn't take long, did it....):banghead:

Welcome Pete! Everyone on here is fantastic, full of knowledge & mad skills! Always willing to lend a helping hand...You have come to the right place!

Welcome to the site I just joined myself allready gotten some great info these guy's are great very helpfull.

-
Back