Hi all, new to the site - cool rides (Fun)

-

DudeDartMoo69

Reaction score
New to the site, new Dart... I'm having a BLAST! I only wish the wheather was better - Stop Raining please :cussing: :cussing: Kidding. I live in Washington State. Say no more huh See ya!

I was not sure how to add photo's

CIMG1055 - Copy (2).jpg

CIMG1023 - Copy.jpg

CIMG1062 - Copy.jpg

Welcome to his great site Dude.
Is Washington is getting allot of rain?
Hope you enjoy this site!! We sure do.

Welcome, I am also in Washington, in Juanita, wishing it would stop raining too, i got bodywork to do.

Welcome to the site..

You should definetly get up atleast one picture.. its like a name and a face around here.. we all know what everones car looks like!

heres mine!

66 dart
PDR_0343.jpg

Welcome aboard, Unlike most here I won't bug you about a pic of your car. You have a Dart that is enough said, I'm sure it is beautiful in it's own regard. I will take the time to say if you get the time check out the chat room at night around 5-6pm your time there is usually a few of us board member in there shooting the shi_ and having a ball.

Oh yeah here is my Dart...........I love it

Welcome. And yeah I agree with you on the Rain. I live in Or. so it is about the same here. What year Dart do you have. I have a 66.

Welcome it'll quit raining there and it'll warm up here and we will all enjoy the cruising.

DSC05563.JPG

WOW someone else from Poor Tourtured!!!!! I was raised in Port Orchard and I got out about 6 years ago but I still come into town on the weekends sometimes to work on my 53 merc thats in my buddies shop. You have probably seen my dads 50 dodge around town
DSC03361.gif

Welcome abord and nice Dart!!!

Love the color and simplicity of the car...do you have a fender tag or broadcast sheet? Looks great regardless

I am like most people here I like pic's of fine looking mopar's like your!!! :blob:
A Fine ride sir and I hope you enjoy this great site :toothy7:

merkel1.jpg

I was my first new car in 1969 (GT 318 4 spd) , and my first restored purchase in 2006 (GTS 440 4 spd).

Cerwin said:
Welcome to the site..

You should definetly get up atleast one picture.. its like a name and a face around here.. we all know what everones car looks like!

heres mine!

66 dart
PDR_0343.jpg
cool got one like yours to

1104061544.jpg

1030061923.jpg

-
Back