Hi all

-

Npetrie

Reaction score
Hi all my name is nick and I have bought a 1975 dodge dart swinger 2 door with 6 cylinder engine. I came hoping to find answers to questions I have, and hope someone can point me in the right direction. Like is there an adapter for new windshield wiper blades? Or where can I get ones that fit my car as Autozone and like stores have no attachments that fit my dart. Also what size tires fit the stock rims? Thank you for your time guys and will post a picture when I can.

welcome aboard nick!!! I buy refills and cut them down to fit into my stock metal pieces

welcome aboard nick!!! I buy refills and cut them down to fit into my stock metal pieces

I normally don't drive it in the rain, but if I ever need to replace them, I'm going to remember this one. Good looking out.

Hello all, thank you for the warm welcome. As promised, picture of the Dart swinger when I bought it about 3 weeks ago. Odometer said 95,500 miles on it and this is my first dodge let alone mopar. So far love it lol easy and simple to work on, love old cars had a 77 chevy k10 before this and its completely different. Have been working like crazy on this thing since Ive had it while still keeping it on the road for work. Oil change, fuel filter, had to tweak brake light switch bracket to pedal so they would work, k&n 1bbl air filter, just finished putting new wheel bearing and seals along with new front disc brake rotors on and new pads along with kyb shocks all around, still leans a little but got a good look under seems like right leaf spring is -flat-, next weekend lol, but jeez she rides so much better already. Waggin, Thank you for the heads up on the wiper blades, is there a way to get the plastic part that holds the blades new again as well mine are fairly beat up? Or even adapt new style wipers available at like autozone to them had a pair to try out and they will not go on no how no way at least that i know of. Thank you again everyone, glad i found this place.

Attachments

• Resampled_2012-03-23_17-11-38_187.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 77
Welcome to Fabo! Congrats on. buying a presmog car in Cali! As for the wiper adapters,try a Anco dealer, they used to have a yellow box with adapters in it.They will be hard to find,but exist. Try the Napa and Carquest chains,more likely to have them than Autozone.

Welcome to FABO NPetrie!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Nice car Nick!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• B3 Side Shot.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 88
Welcome to the site. Do your stock wiper arms end in a "u" bend (like my 73 and 74 Dusters) or a straight end? Those are the two most common types I have seen. Most new wiper blades come with attachments to connect to most older wiper arms. I have never had a problem finding replacement blades for mine at any auto parts stores. This is basically what mine look like, hope it helps.

Welcome to the best of the best sites going :cheers:
It's been years :bball: But I lived in Norwalk California real close to the big sign in the air, all apart of L.A by now I bet. Enjoy and welcome aboard :happy1:

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back