Hi DAD!

-

Duster on fire

mopar guy
Reaction score
Hello to everyone! I am the youngest son of LM23P9B. That also makes me younger brother to tt16v. I am a newly wed! to my beautiful wife Jessica :heart: ! As my name indicates I have a duster..... that has been on fire. In 1998 I got a 72 duster, nothing special, 318 auto, crappy tape deck. I had the car for probably two months and decided to get a CD player in it. I took it to a well known car stereo place, and had them install a CD player. That was on a friday night, I didnt drive it much on saturday, took it for a drive on sunday for maybe a half hour, then on monday morning on my way to work the dash caught on fire! I pulled off into someones driveway, they saw me and came out. We put the fire out and I went to work. Later that night my dad, a friend, and I towed the car to mom and dads. I was told by the fire inspector that my car wasnt important enough to look at. Its been 7 years now. I want to fix it back up to cruise, also a track visit now and then. Thanks for reading my story.
Eric

Hi kid. Are you sure that you don't want to buy a gun? I'll be glad to help you. I'm not good at tech stuff, these guys will have to advise you on cams and converters and such. I'll clean parts and help other ways.
How fast they grow up. Just married last Sat. and all ready grown up.
Did you get a 'puter to keep track of progress on the duster, or are you at tt16v's? Dad

Welcome, Sory about the fire. Congrats (or is that sorry ?) about the Newly wed thing.

:angel4:

I can relate to that story, my 74 Duster had a short and burned a wire clear up to the firewall...luckly,I turned off the key before it got any futher.
Good luck!

Welcome! Congrats on the marriage! I hope she supports the car habit... :sign7:....Get her one of ner own! Good luck!

Welcome, and Congrats. Good luck in both

-
Back