Hi from British Columbia. Question about '64 4 speed

-

RetroRider65

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I joined A-Bodies about a year ago and never properly introduced myself, apologies on that one. Truthfully, I had hoped by now I would have been reunited with a '65 Barracuda (college car) much sooner and then be able to dive into the conversations as an owner. And of course, these things always seem to take longer than we hope.

On my hunt for my car I have come across a few different push-button dashboard delete panels for the 4 speed versions of the '64. Some are blank, while others appear to still have the shift selector slot. Can anyone tell me what is correct or what the different versions might mean? Also, did the '64 not have the rear pillar interior lights? Thanks so much, and I can hardly wait to hook and land another one of these beauties.

I love this forum. So much info and great reading. Cheers!

I believe the total blank plate is correct for the 4 speed cars.

E8DF063C-655D-4BAD-822B-7F79E95D4AF5.jpeg

Welcome from Ontario. Any cruise action at Molly's Reach?
Hi CFD
We have an annual Father's Day Show 'N Shine and it the drive-by goes past Molly's. The restaurant itself isn't really in a good spot for the car clubs here to congregate around. They do that in the A&W parking lot more often than not. Cheers!

Welcome to the site, I hope you find the car you want.

Relic's boat had a small block Chevy in it, and rumor has it that The Persephone had a Gen 2 Hemi in it.
Is Nick Adonidas still beachcombing, or is he retired now?

Welcome to the site, I hope you find the car you want.

Relic's boat had a small block Chevy in it, and rumor has it that The Persephone had a Gen 2 Hemi in it.
Is Nick Adonidas still beachcombing, or is he retired now?
Sadly, Nick is beachcombing on an ethereal plane now. He used to wander about town in his tan leather jacket and leather pants, gold medallions on full display. They just moved the Persephone from its home in the town centre, at 5 corners, to make way for a new building.

My 64 Barracuda had the rear pillar interior lights and I believe the dash was blank. I used it for custom a gauge panel, so I am not sure.
Hi 66FS, thanks for chiming in and this was my thinking too. The '64 I am looking at is getting more Frankenstein the closer I look. So if anyone has a decent 64/65 with 4 speed I am interested (Specially if it is in Canada, only because of the ease of acquisition).

-
Back