Hi from France

-

MikeFrewer

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've just registered and would like to say hi.
A little about myself if you're interested.
I've been into motorsport most of my life, preliminary drag racing. I once had a 1970 Plymouth Barracuda but I couldn't get it registered in my name (long story). My jobs have mostly been based around upholstery and trimming, starting with pubs, clubs and hotels, going on through to automotive and then to where I am now in the VIP aviation sector. I currently live in France but I'm moving back to the UK soon, this will make me able to pursue a little hobby of buying and renovating/modifying a Mopar a body car. I would like to buy either of the following 3 cars:

1968 Plymouth Barracuda fastback.
1972 Plymouth Duster.
1972 Dodge Dart.

First I have to find one at a decent price to start with. So on with the searching.

A big welcome from over here in the USA Mike ! I'll be getting back into drag racing myself next season ( hopefully ) with my big block project . Nice taste in cars you have there . Good luck with your search .

Welcome! What part of UK are you from? I lived there in many different places and own home in Scotland where my family is from. I have a 1968 Barracuda I will sell if interested let me know but it isn't cheap LOL!! I have shipped cars to UK before so I know whats involved. I also know some gear heads there that can help you find cars or parts for whatever you buy. There are quite a few mopars in the UK but as you can imagine they aren't cheap! Cheaper to buy in the states and pay shipping.

Welcome aboard. A word of caution though, you can burn up a lot of time here!
C

-
Back