Hi from Montgomery,Al

-

bama jama

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals. Got a 64 Valiant wagon spotted to look at and hope to buy if it is not to rusty.Price is a little high but its been for sale for a while. I had a 62 Signet 2dr ht in high school and a few mopars since. Wish me luck!

Welcome to the best Mopar site in existence Bill! You're going to love it around here. Make yourself at home and get ready for that sweet old wagon to take over your life. :-D

Welcome Bill :cheers: I hope the picture's come though and you are on your way to pick up that cool early A wagon, Love them wagon's and we have a few dandies here some great members have, Jump on in the water is perfect:-D

Hey bill! I live down in Auburn, AL, if you need anything let me know. Also got a 73 dart sport for sale that's actually in Tallassee, AL if you know anyone interested!

Thanks David. I've been using it for about three years. We have some people pretty close around. Maybe we can get together at a cruise in some place.

Well I got some pics of the wagon today. It has some pretty rusted quarters. Its a 273 V100 wagon with air. He's a little steep on the price and I don't know if he'll budge. I think I'm going to look at it sometime this week. Its about a 130mi trip one way.

-
Back