hi from pa

-
didnt know that was really special cause i dont really like the look of them. the car also came with 2 14'' steelies.

this is what the vin number is VL2964B365706 or my dad couldnt tell wheter the 5 number is a 6 or a G

74Dusterkid,
Welcome to the most FABOlous MOPAR site on the web young man. I am so glad to see a young man having a project to bust his knuckles on, :cheers:
instead of racing down the interstate in a rice-burner with a fart pipe...:angry7:

Now I am certain that with all the experience and knowledge that these guys and gals have here on FABO will assist you on your way to having the best kicka$$ duster around.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. These folks here will be just a click away to give advice, guide, sometimes complain, and do their upmost to have you end up with something worth taking your grand kids on a roadtrip in
:burnout::wav:

Keep posting pictures to keep us updated on what's happening :thumblef:

WELCOME! :supz:

~Mary

hey I have a pass. side floor pan you can have, you pay shipping. p.m. with address

welcome dusterkid, good luck with your project and it seems you have already found lots of local knowhow just by logging on

Welcome!!!Nice to see a young gun in the bunch. You will find all the help you need. This site has helped me alot. Check out my gallery.

yea i finally got out of work and got over to my dads and got a bunch of pics that at the moment i am uploading from the camera so in about 10 15 minutes i will have alot more to add and i will keep that pas. floor pan in mind cause i have to get a welder and welding ability cause i have never welded.

Welcome aboard Craig! You've got some work ahead of you but it looks like the car is a nice solid starting point. You'll have a blast, learn a lot, and meet some terrific people around here.

Don't hesitate to ask if you eventually want to get some of those parts prettied up -- I give special deals to the young guns because you guys and gals [ahem LOL Mary] are the future of our hobby.

Welcome to the best site on the 'net! It's great to have you here.

these are some of the new pics

driver floor pan 1.jpg

608.jpg

632.jpg

626.jpg

619.jpg

652.jpg

2 bbl.jpg

2 bbl top.jpg

motor 1.jpg

motor 2.jpg

Welcome to this great site Craig, Keep us updated on your 74 Duster.
We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some great folk too.
Glad to have you with us.:cheers:

thank you every one for the help and i have found the sheet that came with the car under the back seat still so i will try and find a way to decode all the stuff that is on the car that is still original.

Congrats Kid, now you will have to show me how to post pictures too. My Dart is in about the same shape as your Duster.

well to post pictures you click reply at the bottom left of the last post then once that screen pops up scroll down til it says manage attachments and click on that and then just click browse and put in the pics you want from your computer. hope you can get your pics up cause ive figured out that everyone here likes alot of them lol.

got the broadcast sheet got most of the codes decoded and did find some stuff out that we didnt already know original 318 2 bbl,original torqueflite 904trans, original 8 1/4 rear, one tire fryer with 2.45:1 rear gears, original big bolt pattern brakes,d78x14 WSW ???? 14'' white wall?,Y97gasoline 3 gallons?? mono tone paint,bench seat,carpeting,10x2.5" rear drum brakes,Front disc brakes some years power,tinted glass all,50 amp alt,46 a/h battery,3spd variable wipers,inside hood release,music master radio am,coolant recover system,Noise reduce pkg.,stan.1" frt. shocks,Rear shock. absorber later,power steering, that is what we can get so far there are some codes missing from this list cause the decoder didnt have them so if anyone has a good decoder could you post it thank you.

well i have gotten some parts from one of my dads good friends and his brother(who are mopar nuts). he gave me 2 rear bumpers, trunk lid. gas tank w/staps and filler neck, a set of brake lights, a rebuilt master cylinder, and a bunch of gaskets and seals. i cant thank people enough for helping me get parts and everything. so im gonna go get him somthing for all the parts. just to show my gratitude.

Welcome to the site, Kid. You've got your work cut out for you but in the end it will all be worth it.

-
Back