Hi from up north!

-

GoGiter

Reaction score
I have a '75 Dodge Dart Swinger with a /6. I just picked it up last month and have been trolling the internet absorbing all that I can since then. Every single subject I google turns up a priceless thread from this very site. I had to become a member. I LOVE THIS SITE!!! :toothy10:

I have spent an unhealthy amount of time on the site so far. Productivity at work is at an all time low thanks to you guys. Anyway, glad to be here. And I have already posted some pictures!!!

Welcome aboard!!! You'll find that most of us share your "unhealthy" addiction ... because high octane runs through our veins rather than blood. LOL It's great to have you here with us.

Now get back to work or you're gonna get us all fired. :-D

Welcome aboard I hope your stay is enjoyable, have you seen the mopar babes thread yet....take a few hrs or days and go through the whole thing its spectacular... A couple of the girls on there are members on here... and they are smokin... Glad to have ya here

Welcome, I would love to get up there one day. My dad spent part of his childhood in Whitehorse (Yukon). I thought that was North.

Welcome aboard I hope your stay is enjoyable, have you seen the mopar babes thread yet....take a few hrs or days and go through the whole thing its spectacular... A couple of the girls on there are members on here... and they are smokin... Glad to have ya here

Just don't get caught looking at the Mopar Babes at work! OOPS!

-
Back