hi from wales uk!!!

-
Hawddamar cymraeg dyn. My heritage is from your land of green valleys. Its a good group and you will love it here. I have no doubt my grammar is awful but its been decades since my family have been to Cymru. At least I gave it a go. Post some pic's of your car the background will bring back some old memories.

spot on man, britian pretty much gone to the dogs, tring to source bits hard! car has been on the road for 5 years,only taken off after clutch disintergrated and decided was time to fit the 440!

cuda shop.jpg

spot on man, britian pretty much gone to the dogs, tring to source bits hard! car has been on the road for 5 years,only taken off after clutch disintergrated and decided was time to fit the 440!

Let me know if I can help you out. If your stuck sometimes I get luck with local connections.

cheers man, im faffing with converting to hydralic clutch,hopfully have that sorted tomorrow,im bushing the selector roads best i can, they have been a bit vague in the past!!! im not really happy with the engine mounts as had to fit spacers due to oil pump and still way too close...wont know till i actually run her ........shumacker headers worked a treat! not sure if want to make some elephant ears as additional support,good article from a chap who made some here.oh, still on slant 6 rear springs!!! hopfully got that sorted,again not sure weather to add bracing etc for rear.ie sway bars etc.other than that its going to plan....ish....

Welcome!

I also have relatives over there from the Wintersgill family.

Seems to be alot of Mopar owners from the UK popping up all over the joint.

I did a google search of my full name once and found an article saying I died at the age of 13 working in a rock quarry in Wales...LOL, my head was crushed by a large stone, ouch!

WELCOME! My family is largely from Wales..............So I'm told............

I'd LOVE to see some cars that have found their way to you guys!8)

-
Back