Hi Guys!!!!

-

phoenixone

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a newbye!!!!!!!!

I live in Turin (Italy), but don't worry I really love american muscle cars!!!! :prayer:

Then, I wanna ask you something about 'em!!! :toothy8:

So I wanna buy a 1970 chevy chevelle, but I don't know the differences between the 396 and the 454 versions, how can I distinguish them???? :violent1:

Thank you for answering me! :-k

You may want to find a Chevy site for your question. This site is pretty much dedicated to Dodge and Plymouth muscle cars. A bodies in particuliar.

Wait, the one with one hump is the 396, the 454 has 2

Attachments

• camel (Medium).jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 197
  • dbl hump camel (Medium).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 195
Well...

now I know you HATE chevy...

but I like dodge challanger and dodge charger too!!!!!!!!!!

So, tell me something 8000 euro for a 1970 dodge charger is a good price???? (I founded one..hehe!) :toothy8:

And what about charger R/T??? :happy2:

I have friends in Vercelli and know they could help you out.

Hey 64conv65hard, it's a trick??

Are you serious?????

God, you are a king guy!!!:finga:

Please can you give me a contact for your friends in Vercelli??? :prayer:

It's really near to me, so I can ask for their help.... :-k

8000 euros for a nice charger is a good price my friend. I'll send you a charger and you send me a detomaso pantera and we can call it even. Ha!

Hi guys,

So I wanna buy a 1970 chevy chevelle, but I don't know the differences between the 396 and the 454 versions, how can I distinguish them???? :violent1:

Thank you for answering me! :-k

One is slower than the other.... :toothy8:

Thank you very much Old Tired Rebel, if that's your car in the avatar, she's really nice, a real old bull!!!! :happy2:

krazykuda, so the only difference between a 396 and a 454 is the motor?
How much HP does the 454 version develops??? 400??? :-k

Ehm...gtmopar if I was having a detomaso pantera I'd never sell it, she's a real Gran Turismo Badass Car!!!!!!!!! :)

Welcome,you're hella funny! 2 versions of a 70 Chevelle 454.Option ls5(370h.p),option ls6(450 h.p.,add headers,and tune it 500 easy.)

Welcome,you're hella funny! 2 versions of a 70 Chevelle 454.Option ls5(370h.p),option ls6(450 h.p.,add headers,and tune it 500 easy.)

Oh, so this is the meaning of that acronym... :-k

Well LS6 is the most famous...and the only one I was knowing...untill your message... :toothy8:

I'm so ignorant! :violent1:

But even a ignorant MUST have his muscle car! :banghead::burnout:

So I wanna buy a 1970 chevy chevelle, but I don't know the differences between the 396 and the 454 versions.

58 Cubic Inches.....

Welcome to FABO...and yes the members here are pretty much all nutz. :D

Good luck with your search for American Muscle.
Pat

Welcome. Some of us love Italian cars, but can't afford them. You might ask the Charger price question on the B bodies forum. Someone would have to know the value over there, or the cost of shipping one from the U.S. The British show Wheeler Dealers had an episode where he came to Texas and bought a Dodge Charger and shipped it to the UK for a refresh and resale. The quoted the shipping costs, but I forget, maybe $2500.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and great information!

And expect them to give you a hard time asking questions about non Mopar cars. It is all meant in good fun, for the most part anyway.

Just spent last week in Turin as I work for CNH, a Fiat owned (mostly) company. Here is a picture out my hotel window of Fiat headquarters.

Enjoy the site...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09985.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 70
-
Back