Hi Hello new person on FABO ...kinda

-
Welcome to FABO Rani and no Dart stable would be complete without a Dart Demon:D

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 186
Sounds like a sweet collection, but I agree pictures! I got my first dart just a few months back and it is a project, but I got my first A-body in 1971! Welcome to the habit.

I got a feeling that somethings hiding behind those humble hubcaps!!! Nice collection Rani, and welcome to FABO. Its nice to have another lady who knows her stuff on board!!! Geof

Welcome to FABO RaniDart70!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC06602.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 188
Welcome aboard from the mitten state! Post up some pics of your Darts when you can! This site has a chat room?

yes this site has a live chat roooom pretty kool no other car forum i know of has one,,,,,looks straight up to the top of the page you well see all the headings,,,,,,it says CHAT,,,

I previously didnt have pics of the 68....it an older pic but there it is.....its a real GTS, orig. triple white with red bumblebee stripe. since this pic it drove around for a short time with a 383, but when i paint it back to orig. the orig. 340 is going back in.

Attachments

• CIMG2663.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 169
Dang, you've got some pretty cool Darts.

Love the stock look and feel myself.
So many people diss drum brakes but I say yarr"..... A good set of hardware, shoes, a good flush and spot on adjustments will go a long way.

Regret selling my 71 swinger special,, 198, three on the tree.

My neighbor came by with a fist full of cash at the right time and drove off 20 minutes later with it.

Hi and welcome! Love them mopars like to see pix. I was born in Walsh CO a long time ago
Enjoy this site

welcome rani talked with you for a short the other day i think.u sent me a pic of your earings by mistake, lol

:heart:hi rani love chatting with you and thanks for the help with the duster

hey Rani new here today . But been MOPAR since i could drive . working on buying a demon first largepar since early 20ties

-
Back