Hi! Just returned from trip :)

-

Achill

Reaction score
Spent 3 weeks in USA, California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah and so on, visited a lot of national parks... One impression I'd like to share - I like it! :)

Roads (I drived 4.000mi) - excelent! straight, wide and so on! It's a pleasure and boaring to drive from SF to LA :)

Cars - I realized that Tahoe - smallest car on roads :) too much lifted trucks :)

prices for cars - you all guys lucky people :) chevy camaro SS for 34 grands - it's a gift! :) We have price for 50 grands higher! (But I like challenger more than bumblbee :) ).

Cheap alcohol, nice and cheap food... Decided to come again in May, to Miami! :)

where do you hail from? and welcome hope you were treated well in the good ol U S of A some people dont represent us well come back soon.

All those things are what makes us the fatest, most unhealthy people on earth too. Be careful what you wish for.
As for Miami, I have to suggest Orlando, Disney World, and Daytona instead.

All those things are what makes us the fatest, sickest people on earth too. Be careful what you wish for.
As for Miami, I have to suggest Orlando, Disney World, and Daytona instead.

Make a side trip to the Tampa area and say hello to a few members, too!

I'm from Russia, Moscow. Thanks for advises regarding Miami. Hope we'll rent a car again and visit some Florida sights...

-
Back